Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adventures of a Flower Girl

Did my Mama tell you I love South Beach? I loved the pool too – both of them just in case she didn’t mention that. She let us swim before heading back to Gainesville. She was right, it had us super tired. We took a great nap. So the trip that started at 9:45 and ended us in Gainesville at 6:30 for the rehearsal dinner flew by. We even had ice cream at Wendy’s in Ocala. Yum yum. We arrived right on time at Austin Cary Memorial Forest for some dinner. Then on to the practice. Essie had a blast and you wouldn’t have guessed any of us had been traveling all day. We lined up pine cones as the isle:IMG_3299

We played with Brylan:IMG_3282

Essie is a sweet little sister and is really in to doing all I do. I am glad I did such a good job otherwise she is ready to take over flower girl duties:IMG_3287

IMG_3289

IMG_3292

IMG_3297

Then Saturday came. We met up with Meme and Papa in Newberry for the Watermelon Parade. Essie got to have special time with them while Mom and I went off on our special day. It started with new high heel shoes. And I love them. Then we picked up my dress and headed over the the Gateway Grand for lunch and having my hair done. I love Ms. Stephanie (even before she bribed me with tons of gum):IMG_3303

Here is my hair with glitter and flowers (though I don’t understand why Mama won’t let me put my dress on yet, she says it won’t fit in the car seat). IMG_3305

IMG_3307

I had a quick nap over to the Wedding site location for lots and lots of pictures. I love Monica:IMG_3324

Mom didn’t get a picture of me with all the bridesmaids, but I love em all. Mary Katherine, Jenny, and Miriam (who loves the Disney princess maybe even more than I do).

I love my dress, shoes and hair:IMG_3323

IMG_3327

Here is the video of my entrance if you have almost 2 more minutes to spare:

I started off a little shy, but it wore off real quick:IMG_3338

IMG_3340

IMG_3341

IMG_3342

Well, I thought running would get it over a little bit quicker:IMG_3344

After dumping all the petals out I thought I would sit for a bit:IMG_3347

Time for a little break after all that walking:IMG_3352

My Mom wanted one more photo:IMG_3349

Job done, it is time to party:IMG_3353

I was busy zipping inside and out to watch their first dance, see the alligator that visited the reception and watch up close the cutting of the cake. I don’t know why Ms. Stephanie and Mr. Jason made such a mess. They should have had bibs on:IMG_3358

Time to dance, so dance we did:IMG_3365

IMG_3371

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Adeline, you did such a good job!! You look so grown up, just like a real princess. I am so proud of the sweet girl God has made you to be!!

Monica said...

Your pictures turned out so well!!! I love them!!! Goooo Adeline :)

meme said...

What a beautiful Flower Girl!!! You looked just like 'Cinderella'!!! :) Your hair was so pretty with even more curls than usual!!! But, most of all....what a fabulous smile!!! Looks like Addy and Mommy had a FUN, FUN day!!!

Abby and Jacob said...

Pretty flower girl!

Anonymous said...

oh my - she is adorable!! So precious and so grown up. Wow!!

Unknown said...

So cute I like your blog.
Vendant les Chaussures Pas cher, notre objectif est d’établir un réseau complet fournissant des sports chaussures pas chères. Nous avons établi une bonne relation coopérative à long terme avec des sources de fabricants et avec des agents des sport chaussure, de plus, toutes les marchandises ont la garantie de qualité et de crédibilité, donc vous êtes rassuré de les acheter et les utiliser, nous n’épargnerons aucun effort pour vous donner notre services parfaits.