Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures are up!

Check out Essie and Adeline on capturing real life. Email me or comment me here and I will give you the code to check them out. Link to the right to the main website.
We are also doing great! We had fun having these take while Essie was 2 weeks old that day.

To note... I started PT on Friday for my hip issue. It is a tight muscle back there. I was very pleased on Friday when I left PT feeling 90% healed. So stretching and massage for me. However Monday morning I was adventuresome and headed out for a walk because of such little pain. Then to my dismay it came back before I was ready and we headed home. However this is huge in the world of Suzanne. I love to go for walks with my babies. Soon I will be hitting the streets of our neighborhood. I'm heading back today for some more of that walking without a limp look. A look I have grown to love and not see very often of late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the pics! Please send me code at andreashirey1914@yahoo.com or leave a comment on my blog.

So glad you're little family is doing so great. Miss you guys!

Andrea

Stephanie said...

I want to see the pictures!
E-mail me at stephwilson@ufl.edu :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pictures! Can't wait to get back to church to see you all! kbh29@ufl.edu
Kendall