Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Addy or Essie?

 

 IMG_0438 IMG_2116 IMG_2187 IMG_2194 IMG_2223 IMG_8551 

These are some pictures i found from when Addy was about 8 months old, can you tell which ones are Adeline and which are Esther?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, here goes.. E, A, A, A, E. Hope I got them right!! They are both so cute and it's amazing to me how different their personalities and expressions are!

Katie said...

I agree with Annie...E, A,A,A,E. Also, incredibly cute...you can sure doll those girls up!! What precious smiles.

Abby and Jacob said...

Fun game...too bad you cant play it if you have only one kid! I agree, E,A,A,A,A,E. I have to say I'm in love with that first picture of Essie. It's beautiful! Surely you can submit it to a magazine or something (with photographers permission, of course).

bryan said...

They are definitely both very beautiful (just like their mommy!)

You guys are pretty good at this game! Maybe you can coach me up on keeping them straight. On bad days i have been known to accidentally call one of the girls Calhoun (he is our first born, after all!)

meme said...

What a fun game....I'm not going to commit...I think I might have missed one, if I hadn't already looked at everyone else's answers!! They are sure precious....:)