Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Give Thanks!!!

I caught Adeline singing this when she thought no one was listening.  Though tonight I got her to sing it for the video.  Makes your heart melt:

She kept on singing and singing and singing.  How I love to hear her sing:

Essie danced for us (she is into high stepping):

Adeline sings a Christmas song:

 

Dear God… all I can say is:

IMG_0937

this is a little imitation of something I have been wanting to do for some time…maybe 2 years.  thank goodness it was on the back of the catalog this year.  made of sticky felt and took no time.  Katie did “give thanks”  and it looks GREAT.  So maybe next year I will do give.  fun to be crafty :)

5 comments:

meme said...

Wow....Addy was in a singing mood!! cute songs and they come from her heart!! So glad to see Essie feeling better....the banner is really neat...Is there a school performance coming up?? I was wondering with all the songs.

Unknown said...

So cute! Wow, that girl is gonna be a singer!! I love seeing how much thought she is putting into it, and even doing all her motions and everything. Sweet little Essie, love her high stepping, too :)

Teri said...

Way to go Addy & Essie, what little stars you have!!! SO cute! Sammy is sitting on my lap and we watched these not once, not twice, but yes three times and he said "wuv you Addy" in a whisper while he watched ha ha. So funny! Ok he wants to push button so here is Sammy's first blog comment...

ffff ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ch




/;;


;

Monica said...

I watched every single video from my school office and was so blessed by them today! Everyone stopped by and said how cute :)

LOVE y'all!

CliffRL said...

What a Loving and Wonderful Family.

I Give Thanks that I have you, Linda, and Alison that takes care of me.

Cliff