Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day

IMG_2466

The girls were thrilled each day with some mailbox excitement the past 3 days.  They got cards from Meme and Papa that had gum and stickers, Sassy and Grandpa’s had stickers, and then came Aunt Sissy's embroidered post cards.

Thank you God for all you have given us.  Thank you for all the wonderful people in our lives that show us love, show us a glimpse of You through the love and care they pass on to us.  Thank you for our family ever so dear.  Thank you for time to enjoy these and all that you have created.  Many have no clue just how much they mean to our little family or to each one of us individually.  Do we thank even thank God for giving them to us?  Today I do.  And I hope to show love and care back to show love to these and to God for all that has been given to us.  As faith without actions is dead, saying “I love you” is meaningless unless followed with action.  There are so many I am indebted to for the rest of my life for the actions of love poured into me and my family.  I am blessed beyond measure.  I hope and pray that I will show love to my wonderful husband and sweet girls, family, friend, coworkers, neighbors, and many that need it more than I know and maybe haven’t met yet.  I pray our family be a family that shows love.  I know we have the perfect example in Jesus. 

3 comments:

heene said...

oh my goodness, they are getting so big. Hope things are great in Florida.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Love the video.. she is growing up so fast!! How very very cute!

Teri said...

So sweet and so true! Your little fam does a great job of showing love to all those you meet, and we just love you. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!