Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tied up on teaching Tuesday

So apparently I have not kept up with the videos.  However I seemed to have picked it back up again.  NO promises on weekly posts though.

Here Adeline had just told Essie.  “Come here sweetie, let me help you with that”.  We were making muffins and all had on our aprons.  Thank you Annie for them!  Esther loves her jacket and wears it frequently.  Please trust we don’t keep it below zero in our home.  Thought that may be evident related to Adeline mostly wearing shorts and tanks all winter long.  Sorry… here is the video :)

2 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

Such sweet sisters! (Cute aprons, Annie.) I can't believe what a big girl Essie is getting to be.

Unknown said...

Yikes, Essie's apron is huge! I guess I was planning on her having some full body messes!! Oops! Those girls are so cute, I love how Addy is such a little mommy to Essie (calling her sweetie and such)