Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Esther is 2.5 yrs old!

IMG_4344

Oh, Esther how I love you :)

We do the I love you with our fingers.  You can get 2 of them, but that third one is a little hard.  You randomly tell me I love you about once a day.  Your smile lights up a room.  You are a sweet, sassy, and independent girl.  If it is something you don’t want to do you demand “you do it”.  So we typically hear “Essie do it”  or “you do it”.  You lately have started counting in Spanish (mainly saying tres and cinco).  cute, cute!  You love your baby doll and pushing her in a stroller.  We go on bike rides pretty regularly, which means I push you in the tricycle while you pedal your feet round and round.  We love playing on the hill chasing balls.  We have sweet friends we play with regularly.  Kate loves to hold your hand and give hugs.  You really love it, but pull away acting independent.  You stay up way too late… like 9 or 9:30 always.  Frequently calling “Mommy, pencil”.  Meaning for me to tuck you in like a pencil (something your Daddy taught you).  Though I think you staying up late is just a product of how good of a napper you are.  You sleep with your “lanky” and made me “fix it” when you found a hole in it (sewing it up).  Though you can sleep without it just fine you like making me look for it.  EVERY night we sing “all the childrens” by your request.  Your next song would probably be Victory in Jesus.  You know Proverbs 3:5 from just listening to Adeline and I practice…. so smart!  You know your shapes, most colors, and you find “E for Essie” everywhere.  When traveling you see it in signs, in the Pepsi in the gas station.  So smart.  You love Elmo.  This Christmas you carried around Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus just about everywhere.  I found them in purses, in your bed, in the car… it was amazing.  You can jump so high and love for your Daddy to “catch me”.  You color with itty bitty marks, so precise.  You have to do everything Adeline does :)  You are very much looking forward to your next birthday, since the day after yours in reality.  So now you say, Essie’s birthday after Grandpas!

Esther I thank God for you and how much He blessed us for bringing you into our lives.  He has great plans for you.  I love praying over you, though you don’t hold very still or seem too interested.  As Adeline asks me to get the prayer cards out as she calls them.  I count it a blessing to by your Mommy!

IMG_4560

3 comments:

meme said...

You are truly a blessing from God!! I thank God for you....you 'light up our lives'!! :)

Unknown said...

Sweet girl!!!! Such a blessing to us all, thanks for sharing her with us :)

alex said...

cutie girl.. be strong and beautiful..

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets