Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet n Sporty Essie

So I just have to wonder what I am in store for!  I am pretty certain it is under the influence of our Day Care center that today Essie insisted we go exercise.  She wanted to go "running on the sidewalk".  I told her I would go get my shoes and she insisted I put on my exercise clothes.  So of course I did.  She was happy to pick out some pants and I begged for short and she conceded.  She was in her exercise clothes, so I got into my "exercise clothes" and off we went.  I asked why she wanted to go..." if you exercise you live a full life".  When we started to leave she didn't want to run the route I would have thought and she then again insisted we run on "the sidewalk".  I pointed out that we had to run ont he road to get to the path.  When I asked why she insisted on the "sidewalk", so cars don't run you over.  (of course!!)  Adeline was adamant about not going, so she stayed back and worked on a puzzle.  Though to Adeline's credit she asked we are goint to do "Upward" again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny! She really is paying attention, glad they are getting her excited about exercise and living a full life. Funny!

Jill said...

Ahh, how sweet! That was special time between the two of you - a full life in more ways than one.

Abby and Jacob said...

Keepin' mom safe telling her where it is safe to exercise :) I like it!