Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sweetness! My cup overflows!

Today was Essie's birthday and yet I was given the best gift. Above is a note Adeline wrote to Essie earlier in the week (I will never leave I will never stop loving you Oh Essie you are special to me).

Yesterday Adeline made the below picture (Happy Birthday Dear Essie I hope you had a great party) after her party:


So today after Adeline was grumpy wanting Essie's new Bible for church. So as we are getting out of the car Essie gives it to her.  Adeline smiles big and then Essie leans over gives her a hug and says "I love you Adeline". In the most sincere tone!
I cried :-)

5 comments:

meme said...

Sweet Girls....loving sisters!! I LOVE them!!! :)

bryan said...

We are so blessed....

That our girls take after their mommy!

Unknown said...

tears all around, that is so sweet indeed. Love those Conrad girls :)

Jill said...

Ahhhhh!!!! How beautiful! That IS a precious gift - to all involved.

Abby and Jacob said...

And to think I was smiling big and feeling blessed when Elijah was chasing Josiah around trying to hug him. Everytime E caught him, J pushed him away and the game continued on as they both giggled. Now I see it doesnt quite compare to sweet girls, though :) You are blessed!