Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Adeline

Adeline, you are amazing.  You pay attention to so many details.  You help keep us on track and you keep a close eye on our schedule.  You have your own unique style.  You love to have your hair done up and I love to do it.  You played Upward Basketball this past winter. We are looking forward to upcoming soccer.  As a special treat that you have been anticipating for 6 or more months we got your ears pierced just before your birthday.  Your love of God is amazing.  You already know more Bible stories than I do.  You flip through your Bible regularly.  You are on a reading frenzy.  THis summer I think you realized if you want to, you can read just about anything.  You are amazingly generous.  Many times when I didn't think it would be expected to share, you give to Essie and you give more than I expect.  I pray I am as generous as you!  You are a writer.  You write encouraging notes almost daily.  I find letters in envelopes for your friends often.  You write Essie love letters all the time. So encouraging!  You love first grade and being a First grade Frog!  Fully Relying on God!

I love you girl and so do many others.

For your party we had it at the Tilley pool for family and the Tilley's, Otts, and McNeils (new friends). You choose a mermaid theme.  The chocolate tails started melting on our hot August evening before I got a good picture, but the cupcakes were delicious!










Below is something new I tried... instead of sending in cupcakes to school we sent in applesauce and juice boxed with some decorations to look like mermaids and dolphins!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a sweet, godly little woman. I'm such a proud aunt!

meme said...

What a precious girl!!! Addy you amaze your MEME, too!! You are so sensitive and loving!! Can't wait to see all that God has planned for you!! and where does your mom get all these creative ideas for birthday treats??? :)