Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December has only started and already has brought fun with family and friends


We had craft day with the Tilley's.  We accomplished much.  These are some very productive and creative girls.  Ben cooperated as much as possible.  Next year he will be in the mix I am certain.  The mix might occur in another state, but I am certain it will be fun.
 

We went the the Gainesville Christmas Festival at WBC.  The Little Drummer Boy ushered me right into the presence of God.  I know I had a glimpse of heaven then, Dancing, live music (awesome Drums mixed with the Orchestra), and singing of course!

Decorated the tree.  Here Essie is decorating Meme's.

Dudley Farm Cane Grinding.  Wouldn't be complete without Cousin Henry.  These girls love him oh so much.  They brought home soap, sugar cane, palm leaf baskets and lots of Henry stories.  It was a beautiful day. I had to work, but after seeing the pictures feel I was there. 

Sisters!  Sisters = Love!!!
They had a great time at the retired Horse farm with Meme!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So many fun memories.. and so much blogging! You go girl!

meme said...

Yes, I'm impressed with all the blogging you have done the past few days.....you're amazing!! Lots of fun times!!!

Abby and Jacob said...

fun times! every year I intend to go to that event at Dudley Farm, but every year it passes me by.