Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Esther has arrived!!!



Well... Esther arrived this morning at 8:46. 8lb 9oz. They are currently measuring her and bathing her now. Hence the blog :)
Labor started this morning at approx 7:30ish with the first contractions. We had Aunt Annie come over to keep Adeline until Martha arrived to take Adeline to school for "water days". She was so excited to go to water days. Back to Esther... we got to the hospital valet at 8:20 and checked it, water broke in the hospital bathroom, next thing you know they are calling doctors from anywhere to come deliver my baby. So a few pushes and here she is. Bryan will have to blog his version. So I went natural though I would have to say once I knew that was where we were headed I wanted at least a pill. No time for that an IV or a blood pressure. Dr. Sophia Melendy delivered Esther, with nurses Jessica and Mary Anne. It happened so fast we left the car full of all our stuff. You know magazines and books to read that I was thinking I would have time to read with my little epidural in waiting. Fast worked pretty well though. I'm doing great and so is Esther. More to come...

4 comments:

Dustin Moody said...

Congratulations, Bryan and Suzanne! I'm so excited for you guys and looking forward to seeing the new baby when I'm up in Gainesville in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Esther is beautiful....just as she should be with the name, Esther!! :) When I first met her, Bryan was holding her....she was awake and sucking on her thumb!!! (Just like her dad did) Suzanne was up and walking around the room....and this was just an hour after Esther arrived!! I got the call from Bryan at 7:55am, to come pick up Addy....when he told me Suzanne's contractions were 5 min apart...I suggested he call Annie....I got to their home at 8:30am...Annie helped me get Addy's stuff together and we left for 'water day' at school...I figured I had plenty of time to get to hospital before Esther's arrival

Clifton said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her. Our prayers are with the whole family!