Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, July 28, 2008

A few days have past and we still LOVE Essie!

Here are some fun pictures. Essie is a cutie of course and so is Adeline. She loves her lil sis... she was beaming from ear to ear when she held her for the first time. Essie, like Adeline lost a good amount of weight while waiting for my milk. And as with Adeline once the milk came in all were amazed at how quickly she gained it back. She got down to 7lb 10 oz and today was 8lb 1oz. Go Essie go. We got to see her name sake today for the first time. So Esther, Great Grand mother of 96 years held her at 6 days old. There is a picture of 4 generations :) Essie's cutest isms is she sighs a lot, after you move her, after she gulps down her meal in a flash, just sitting there on her own. She has a lot more hair than Adeline... probably even than at one year. I'm going to get to do bows a lot earlier. Maybe Essie will leave them in longer than Addy as Addy was already at the take out stage when her hair was long enough for bows.
Bryan is home with me, family has headed back and we are adjusting again. This time to it being just us. Adeline sure is energetic. Such a good girl though. We loved having Uncle Andy and his friend Barrott. Of course it was a treat to have Grandpa and Sassy too, who by the end of the stay were getting "I luv U's" from Adeline and she could say Grand pa too.
So much has happened and she is not even a week old! We are blessed. We walk around sockless b/c our socks have been blessed off (to me this makes sense, but I have a feeling it is a saying I made up... my coworkers are use to that sort of thing, but the rest of you might just think I'm crazy. That could be true too though). Why poor little Esther's won't stay on I haven't figured out!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!
I am sooo happy for you both and Addy!
When you are ready I would like to bring dinner for yall! I hope that you will let me! Take time getting back into the swing of things and let me know when you need help!

Monica said...

Yay! These pictures are just ADORABLE...and I love the 4 generations, how amazing. I'm so happy for the Conrads (all FOUR of you, YAY!). Love!