Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

okay...

So I can't blog and not mention my adorable family. Today Adeline asked to hold Essie. So I put her in her lap on top of the boppy pillow (that Addy calls her chair). The first thing Adeline does is say "take picture". As thus far every time she hold Esther we run for the camera. We don't want to force the sweetness on her, so when she asks we are usually up for documenting it. As you never know when it could be the last. I think it is sinking in that Adeline's sweet sweet tender heart is here to stay.
Alert: Essie would not drink from the bottle tonight and I am a bit worried as I am returning to work on the 14th (one week). I know tomorrow what I will be doing... buying up samples of bottles and nipples and probably google the problem until I find a solution that seems fitting. Any advice welcome!
Also... I dropped in to see Luke Roy today. He is adorable as are his parents and Mimi! One cutie surrounded by love. I would say Esther has her eye on him, though he might run (or maybe that is why he is rolling over at an early age) right now for fear of being eaten. So for now she is drooling... no that sounds bad too. Hmm...She is listening for him to call her with a coo! It will be fun to watch them in church nursery together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, ya'll are blessed with two cute girls!!! We sure had fun with Adeline this afternoon....seeing the ice cream truck, the chickens and the 'nay-nay's'....what fun!! can't wait til Esther is old enough to spend a few hours at Meme and Papa's house!