Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yes 2 Marriage

I don't normally shout out about politics because normally I don't educate myself until right before it is time to vote. However... on this amendment it is pretty clear. I heard one of the lawyers speak about it that helped to write it. Here is the link to Yes2Marriage. He spoke and also mentioned how the other side is twisting the facts and what the facts are. It was good to hear too that this amendment is not going to ban hospital visitation for same sex folks. He also explained why this amendment was created (my summary: because in Mass. and Calif. 4 Judges decided what the people wanted. Specifically in Calif there had been a statute defining marriage as between one man and one woman that the Judges still overturned). A good saying: If marriage can mean anything then it doesn't mean anything. YIKES! My dear hubby means a lot to me... and that commitment/paper I have on him means a lot too (just joking dear, I love you!).

No comments: