Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Blogs I am finding cool; sites for kids


So I am scouting out Rocks in My dryer blog. I read this is a cool site and a somewhat original blogger. I don't want to loose this site. So I'm throwing it in here ;) Kids links from the above blogger. I haven't checked them out just yet. Also.. I found "Christian Women Online" that seems pretty cool. One really good devotional for the month of February; it is set up like a magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the 'tips' blog....got a great idea on how to store my ribbon...now to remember to buy the pants hangars or the curtain rods...