Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

South Carolina

We had a great time with my folks, bro Andy, and grandparents. Though we missed a chance for a four generation photo we still had a great time and lots of good photos (to follow). We had Christmas and even got a chance to run downtown Charleston. Though i must admit i felt more like a tourist than one that lived there for 14 yrs. We even took, a photo,of,bry, myself and the girls on the bench where bryan proposed....awe!!! SO MANNY BLESSINGS ON ONE BENCH. Thanks to Andy and Mom for getting the photo. this is all coming from a phone entry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good trip! Can't wait to hear more about it. I'm going to blame Bryan's "fixing" of your phone for the interesting spellings on this post.. otherwise, I think you may be having some other serious issues! jk :)

Teri said...

Hmm.. have anything special to drink in Carolina? ha ha, just kidding. I had to tease ya. Yes, I agree with Annie, I think it was Bryan's repair job on your phone. Perhaps a few keys were sticking.. sounds like an amazing trip!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your pixs!! I know ya'll have been busy since you got home, tho....so I'll wait til you catch up....what a neat idea....a picture of the four of ya'll on 'your' bench!! glad you got to see Daddy T and Rossi....I know the girls were a big hit with them....probably the best medicine they could get!! :) we missed ya'll!!