Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Esther is 7 months with a toothie

Horray... hip hip horray. A toothie broke through for my little girl Essie and boy is she checking it out. From the picture you hopefully can see she is rubbing her lower lip over it. You see her playing with her tongue over it too. So cute. She is eating avocado, bananas, sweet potatoes, peas, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, and yogurt. She likes it all, but peas are her least favorite. She is no longer pulling herself in little circles around where you set her down. This past weekend she is going everywhere, and especially fast if there is a forbidden something (i.e. princess crown; dog toy, etc). She is babbling a good bit and my favorite is "abbaa". She is so proud when you repeat it back to her. Though today she was saying more ba, and even a maaaa. Off and running. They both take after me.... talk talk talk :)

Adeline is a blast. She is so much fun. Praying for friends to get well. Praying for Uncles Johns boo boo and wanting to get him a band-aide b/c in her world it would make him all better (from primary liver cancer that has mets to the lungs).
We are praying desperately for him and the family. Such shocking and just plain awful news. God is good and already you can see Him at work in their strength to endure these first few weeks of pure unbelievability. Uncle John as bryan recalls always has had a great attitude and makes even a 1/4 full glass seem full!
Adeline is officially 2.5 yrs old and not potty trained. So maybe it is around the corner. She wants to do it... just to do it now.
My folks are coming this weekend and all are excited.
This is Addy at the mall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what cuties! I love Esther sucking on her tooth. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. They are going to love seeing their Sassy and Grandpa this weekend!

Abby and Jacob said...

I love the tooth sucking! I never thought about how strange that must be to them. Adeline is getting so big, but I didnt realize she is only 21/2 hrs old! (It took me some time to figure that typo out...I was confused!)

Monica said...

Oh my goodness! They are both too adorable! Adeline looks so much like Bryan in that picture it's incredible! LOVE y'all :)

Suzanne said...

thanks Abby for pointing out the hideous typo... you are too smart for me :)
I fixed it incase anyone else reads it and your comment they will not have to be confused!