Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

River fun

We have so much fun at the river.  Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring :)  There is always beauty and fun awaiting!  We caught lizards and minnows over Thanksgiving weekend.  We found a new spring out in the river near Conrad Springs! The river is at an all time low right now and there is always something to find.












The girls helped Papa peel and slice the apples and Meme put the pie together!




Thanksgiving is a great time to be out at the river.  You just feel closer to God, the one that gave it all for you.  He gives us the breath in our lungs, the joy and peace in our hearts, and salvation through His son.  God I thank you so very much for my sweet family of four. Essie so dear, Adeline so sweet, Bryan a loving supportive husband.  The Conrads and Shunks that love us so well.  I am blessed beyond belief with such peace in my life with where we are in this stage of life.  I am thankful for today and hope I don't take it for granted.  I am thankful for friends that have changed my life along the years and ones right now that I can't imagine living without.  So many encouraging women of God that do a great job of showing what it means to love their husbands and kids.  Thank you God for all of these wonderful things!

3 comments:

meme said...

What a great Thanksgiving....and I agree...the river is the place to be at Thanksgiving...and any other time we can get out there!! I am so blessed with a wonderful family....Thank you, God!

Abby and Jacob said...

Fun, fun! Great pics, too!

Here is my vet plug...I hope you clean your dog's ears frequently, esp if he swims! He is a breed for ear trouble!

Unknown said...

So many things to be thankful for, especially a sweet and loving family :)