Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mud Mama's

So what happens when you mix a little bit of doubt that your spouce will do something....
a show down!
So Bryan didn't think I would be interested in running a 5K course with tons of mud obstacles (climbing, sliding, barbwire, running through fire... you get the picture).
So off I went and took the challenge and roped Annie and Jamie into doing it with me!  What occurred was tons of fun!  I will have to do another one of these for sure.  Next year I will be doing the Gator Gauntlet!


Now I don't have the best mud pictures yet. Hopefully I won't forget to come back and insert them in here!  By the way, did you notice Bryan in there wearing pink! He had to put on the uniform (pink shirt and eye black stating "mud Mama" and "Phil 4:13") when he couldn't form his own team :)  We were very grateful to have him around.  He saved my shoe in the first jump when I lost it in the mud pit!  It would have been miserable without a shoe!  Thanks to Bryan!  Thanks to some true friends for going through it for me.  Did I mention Jamie doesn't like mud!  Thanks thanks thanks!!!  Thanks to the folks that were watching the kiddos so we could go have fun! (husbands Dan and Chad; Grandparents Meme and Papa)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Needed that laugh!!! I had to read it to my Mom! What a man!!! I'm so impressed you guys did a mud run!

Abby and Jacob said...

Looks fun!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! Go team ;)