Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Vacation continues: Pool fun! (Know your kids - at the bottom)

So we stayed at Trade Winds Resort.  It had so many activities and so much the girls would have loved if we had more time.  However time just flies when you are on vacation.
So after one cute picture of the girls bed (we had a suite and it was perfect), the rest are of pool time through out the week.  You can see them swimming, jumping, pretend swim lessons, mermaid fun to some not pictured that included jumping off a parent's shoulders, diving for objects, throwing balls!













Essie made lots of new friends!  We all made a few, but Essie seems to be very good at chatting it up with folks.  Adeline came over to us with her eyes covered.  I thought something was wrong and she says... Essie is talking to that girl that lost her tooth at her table (that was near ours), I am so embarrassed.  I guess she just isn't shy like I am.
I love both my girls just the way they are.  It is very fun to see just how different God has made them as these differences are showing themselves more clearly the past few months.  We tried a "game" of get to know your children with a tool "Flag Page".  It showed Adeline excels with perfectionism and peace.  We are noticing this more and are not as surprised when the condensation from her cup makes a mess and she is bothered by it.  She likes to keep things at peace.  Essie is in the worlds of Fun and Peace but with some of the Control world.  So far we have noticed after reading and watching her she likes to make sure we have fun with being a bit silly.   God is great because now as a family we should have some order and have fun doing it  -- sound like a great combo to me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, so I kept waiting for something about knowing your kids were at the bottom of the pool! I guess I misread the title, I figured it out :) Looks like so much fun! such a fun family!

Teri said...

Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing as Annie for a moment you scared me!! I am glad they had such a great time. Too funny about what Adeline said. Made me smile. I just have to add that they are both following the psychology research perfectly, their personalities totally fit the birth order research. =) Firstborn vs. second, etc. You know I have to nerd it up.

meme said...

Looks like and from all they told me today....they thoroughly enjoyed ya'll's vacation!!! :) I'm so glad you had a chance to get away together!!