Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Esther is 10 weeks old today!!!

 

 

 

 

Having fun hanging out. I finished her a little blanket for her to take to daycare on the 14th. Next to work on one for adeline. She has the same one I made for her when she started in daycare (it has seen better days).
Esther is really interactive. She has a lot to say several times a day with lots of little baby sounds. She only talks when you interact with her, otherwise she is happy to kick her feet with joy. She likes being outside. She loves looking at the fan. She tolerates tummy time, and is getting stronger. She will let you know when it is time to eat. I have started her on the schedule we will try when I go back to work. I think it will work out well. We may be eating take-out/order in for a while; as I have been doing much of the meal preparation around the lunch hour. We are getting a little freezer (for the garage) to keep up with my milk supply. I don't think we will run out for a long time. This will decrease my stress level for sure when going back to work. For such a chunky baby she eats a lot less than Adeline did. I also am starting to get excited about making her first foods from scratch (another reason for the freezer, despite it being several months away). Right now ours is 33% full of milk. and it isn't ice-cream! We have got to get our priorities straight here. Adeline has been kissing Esther like crazy. Probably 10 times through out dinner tonight. It is easier to clean Essie than tell Adeline not to kiss her.
Adeline got Kudos from her teacher Ms. Neige today that she was the best behaved by far. So much better to hear than she bit someone (which - praise God has been a long time ago). We have a scheduled parent teacher meeting on Thursday AM. Adeline had her test today. I think it is similar to the FCAT... just joking. But it does let you know where her strengths are. Or more likely where we focus and that we need to work on throwing a ball for example. I'm sure we need to work on that. Her only limitations are her parents... ha ha! She really is a sponge though!
We can hardly wait to meet Mr. Luke Roy Judah.... both girls are healthy (which makes me feel better about walking into their home - no bugs dripping off of me)... now just to find the time and not intrude on their family time!!! He sure is a cutie from the pics they share.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pixs and neat narrative!! I'm excited about ya'll's freezer....I'm sure it will come in handy....Essie is so cute.....the b'day video was so precious.....

love ya'll..