Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gifts from God today

 

 

 

 


This morning I got to enjoy some gifts from God. Really there are too many to count, but to name a few: Time with my family -- 3 precious people. I love time with my hubby. We love walking to the village market for breakfast and enjoying time together and the natural part of the walk (that also means we are healthy). Today there were squirls everywhere searching for nuts we suppose. Adeline was adorable and walk/rode approrpiately (and caringly stirred my coffee for me). Essie - a doll of course - went along for it all. We ran into Jean (IVF nurse) and got to recount the blessings from God with her of our 2 little girls. (one a freebie, the other not so much). God is good all the time. He is the giver of good gifts (and it is only noon). What are yours today (count your blessings, one by one)?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby and Jacob said...

Hey Suzanne!
Your morning sounds dreamy! I love times like that. One of my favorite things is to walk a loop around our little "neighborhood" with Jacob and our dogs. We had missed that while we were in Ocala and we cant wait to include Josiah.