Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Psalm 138:1-3 "I will give You thanks with all my heart; I will sing praise
to You before the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name. On the day I called, You answered me..." [and we had breakfast!]
God has been so very very good to us this past year.
We have a loving God who lavishes us with blessings. I have been especially thankful for His Holy word lately. As He has rescued me from my pit of selfishness and set my feet dancing when heading back to work.
I have a wonderful husband who loves me so very well. He is supportive when I need support, encouraging at just the right moment and more than anything else he is the calm of my day.
I am thankful for loving family that show us in gifts of time, calls, and text messages.
My two little girls are pure joy to my soul. As Beth Moore says... Joy that is just "on ya". You can't help but have your heart warmed by the sweet "I love you Mommy" that was spontaneous. To the belly laugh of a 3 month old.
Thank you to the Creator of so many beautiful things for us to enjoy. We love the Suwanee River. The calmness of the river, the color changes, a great dirt road to walk down (or run, or push a stroller). I thank God for my stroller and for craig's list.
I'm thankful for a job that is flexible and provides wonderfully for my family.
God has blessed us with a great family heritage of faith that I hope to pass down to my family and grow it even stronger.
We have so many loving,caring, fun people in our lives it is remarkable. We are so glad that so many work to keep in touch with us.
Thank you to Katie for encouraging me to take some time to give God the credit for so much in my life. The list could go on an on... warm home, car that works, etc. I am very thankful for things such as these that we then to take for granted until they don't work.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You inspire me!!! Glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Would love to get together sometime. I'm thinking that we need to plan a "daddy day" for all the precious women in our class to go get lunch/dessert/coffee or something. I'll check with Joel and see when would be good. Praise our breakfast-eating LORD for you!!!