Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Rasberry Princess is sick

Little ole Essie is pretty sick. She has been working on it all week. Friday after having fever for almost 24 hrs we went to the doctor: She has an ear infection, reactive air way requiring nebulizer treatments, runny nose, and yuckie cough. then on top of that she is in serious teething mode. Dr. Rosie said today they should come through anytime now. She is drooling so much it drips down her body down my arm and off my elbow. Sorry to those of you this grosses out. But when a baby is fussy and they settle down you keep that position as long as all are happy. Last night it produced a gallon of drool. I love that girl! She has been blowing rasberries and more rasberries. Then she got sick and right after a coughing fit she blows a ton of rasberries as if to say that cough can't get me down. She also has eyes only for Bryan. If he is anywhere in the room she will throw herself in his direction with huge googly eyes until he gives her some attention. I think I am going to deem her sitting up too. She does pretty good for about 30 seconds when you prop her up!

4 comments:

Katie said...

OH no, Essie...Get better soon. Lovin me some rasberries!!! Luke will do them occassionally. Hope you guys are getting some rest. We miss you guys. We'll be praying for everyone.

Anonymous said...

I was playing with Essie today and she is rolling over, both ways, all the time!!:)

Unknown said...

aSo sorry to hear sweet Essie has been sick. If she's anything like her sister she's probably happy as a clam, what good babies you have! Hope she gets better soon if she's not already (guess I'm a bit behind in my blog reading!)

Teri said...

I hope Essie is feeling better by now! I love that she is so sweet with Bryan, something about little girls and their daddies, just melts your heart! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!