Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Esther is 10 months old today!

We thank God for these past 10 months. They have been beyond belief amazing.  Esther is such a ray of joy into our lives right from the hand of God.

She loves her sister Adeline.  When Adeline laughs so does Esther.  When riding in the car I am sure she gets a stiff neck from watching Adeline the entire time. She laughs the cutest laugh with a big grin that shows off her teeth and lifts her head back while looking up.  I’m sure it is to show God how happy she is. 

She is babbling up a storm: mama, nana, aba, ana, dada.  Today the teacher at daycare said that she shouted out mama and raced across the floor in the fastest crawl I have ever seen when she saw me in the window.  I didn’t hear the words, but I saw those hands and feet moving so fast I’m surprised she didn’t fall.

She pulls up and is rather brave by letting go of one object and falling to the next.  I.e: me to Calhoun.  She loves playing in Adeline’s kitchen.  She is into opening things (tennis ball container) and putting items in and taking them out.  Opening and closing all things over and over.  She is starting to sleep pretty well.  I’m about to cut off her 10pm feeding.  She sleeps 8p to 6am with 2 naps.  She is very laid back about some things, yet she likes her certain routines at the same time. She can get a plastic recorder of Adeline's  to whistle.  She loves the tambourine and even seemed to sing with me some the past couple days.

IMG_9274

This is at Esther’s dedication to God.  We will raise her to know the love of Jesus and take full responsibility to make sure she is taught about this love and His teachings. IMG_0406

One of my favorite flower pictures.IMG_9394 

Taking a bath…. and yes… Adeline has goggles on.  After our beach trip she is wearing them every chance she gets.

Below is the long version:

5 comments:

Clifton said...

I love that Adeline says she can't wave b/c she has her mouth full. (and of course she had to talk with her mouth full to be able to say it!)

Essie has such a cute smile and looks so sweet!

Abby and Jacob said...

You are a fun family with cute little girls!

meme said...

How precious!! I think we can 'check off' the waving for Essie....she seems to have it down pat!! :) Papa and I were thanking God today for our blessings....and ya'll were on 'the list'!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Essie is getting so big! And so expressive!
Love you guys!

Teri said...

So adorable, I could just eat her up! We love your girls!