Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day has come :)


So ... being so camera friendly.... I got a Flip Video. Thanks darling dear!





Here is proof this thing is easy to use. I have recorded and posted my first video in a matter of a few minutes (okay... more like an hour, but I will only get faster). I recorded 11 videos within that hour too you know!

Go Flip Video!
Thank you Bryan :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute!!! Thinking there's gonna be some kind of youtube rage going on at the Conrad household now!!! Soo glad we get to see too!!

Abby and Jacob said...

How do I tune out the song playing on your blog to hear the video?

C Leebrick said...

oh my goodness! thats such a cute video of her singing

meme said...

I'm so excited about this 'flip camera'....not sure what it is...but, I like the results already!! Addy singing is one of my favorite 'Addy things'....:)