Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Please pass me a toy!

So I have been thinking... okay not too much thinking, only observing. Amazing growth in Adeline. She is so sweet and a great big sister. See how easily she shares. She came up with the idea of giving toys to Esther all on her own. Can you see how it lights up the smile on her face. I am sure sharing or giving for us does the same thing for us as adults. It definitely makes you grateful for the excess to share, as it really isn't even ours to begin with - it is God's. "Thank you God for everything." Adeline says this all the time. So cute.

4 comments:

Teri said...

How sweet! I love it! I hope you all had a great time, I got tickled at her belly laugh, so cute. Just a preview of their sweet relationship they will have in the years to come, sharing secrets and clothes and all kinds of fun stuff! Enjoy those girls, thanks for sharing!
Oh and very impressive fancy video work with the script and the fading!

Abby and Jacob said...

Hours of entertainment! Was Mommy wearing her seatbelt when she was filming Essie???

meme said...

so cute....I can't wait to see them tomorrow....it seems like it's been 'ages' since I had my last 'meme' fix!! :) what good travelers!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love how she passed the toys and Essie knew she was supposed to take them off of the pizza tray. LOVE the flip video!!!