Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, August 31, 2009

too cute to not post

Esther has been being a great mommy here lately.  Tonight is priceless as she insisted on taking baby to bed with her.  I wish I had my flip when she was trying to snuggle in with her.  She was laying on top of her with the hard plastic hand in her eye.  It seemed this was going to work for Essie until finally I couldn’t let her do it and had to help her get her beside her.  She flung her arm over instinctually.

IMG_0273

Then my 2 cuties having some bath time fun… and I promise I try to keep the toys out of their mouths.  They took their opportunity as it became available and my hands were on the camera!!!

IMG_0251

4 comments:

Katie said...

Way too cute not to share. That was GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

what cuties!

Abby and Jacob said...

Awwww....

meme said...

Essie looks so big with the baby!! She was sure pushing her baby in the stroller the other night...she's a great 'mommy'!!