Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Annie!!!

Adeline has a picture for you :)  We hope to drop it off on your special day.  I picked her up Monday to find a beautiful pic in her box at school.  She immediately said it was for you.  Hope you have a great birthday!  We had a lot of fun Sunday night!!!IMG_0239

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!! Thanks! That's so sweet. I love my little Adeline, tell her thanks for helping with the cake and presents!

meme said...

Suzanne, you are on top of things...I forgot to even get my camera out!! Glad you have this documented....what a fun family time!!