Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, September 4, 2009

What a cute face…if kept brief!

I love it when babies cry.  They are just so cute!!!  Now don’t get me wrong I go CRAZY if it lasts too long or if they are hurt.  But this is a tired cry… for a minute there I didn’t think I was going to get her to do it for me.  Then at last :)

So pitiful!

And she had just turned 13 months the day prior :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are so funny and sweet! And, I agree, Essie's cry is adorable. I feel the same way with Kate's. I think it's because she looks so much like her newborn self when she does it. Thanks for reminding me what a blessing our "babies" are.