Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter at The Allens

IMG_2649 

Enjoying Cupcakes:

IMG_2678  IMG_2666IMG_2653

A super fun egg hunt with the coolest prizes ever.  Essie considered sleeping with the car that night:

IMG_2683 IMG_2707 IMG_2692 IMG_2690 Essie says:  I don’t need any help!  I can carry my own basket.  Plus I think I get more candy from the egg when you aren’t around when I open them on the run!IMG_2685

2 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

Looks like fun! I wish we hadn't missed it.

Suzanne said...

We missed you too!