Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Games played while Mom is away

So apparently the camera came out while I was out of the house. I do see her looking in the mirror in her room when I go to release her from time out.  Maybe this proves she spends a little too much time in there.  No no no she is not in there that often I promise :)  A sweetie!

 

Her sad face:IMG_2641

Really sad:IMG_2640

Here is Adeline scared (slightly I would say)IMG_2637

A little more scared:IMG_2638

Really scared:IMG_2646

Worried (I have seen this look in action before!):IMG_2645

Essie only knows super cutie pie look:IMG_2615

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, love it! Oh, the theatrics!! She really is quite convincing!! And, of course, I love Essie's sweet smile!

Abby and Jacob said...

Funny girls! Never a dull moment in your home, it seems.

Monica said...

Wow. In that second picture Adeline looks JUST LIKE Bryan!!! Love it!

Jill said...

So cute!

meme said...

Addy must have gotten 'how to' from Aunt Annie on the pouty lip!! :) too cute.... :)