Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dance Worship

Adeline has not really enjoyed Dance Worship at Grace quite like I thought she would.  Some days she loves it, some days not so much.  Most days she doesn’t want to go unless I have a special dress/outfit for her.  I think it would be different if she knew more kids there.  Then again, you never know.  I do know every time she dances around the house she just beams.  It is easy to see she loves dancing.  Tonight was no different.  She let the joy of the Lord shine through.  She had so much fun. She is the cutie on the far right, back row. 

 

And this is from her end of the year program from Sonshine Day.  The is the first one to walk out on the left in an orange shirt.  (she ends up standing in the bleachers.  She is reserved this time compared to other programs.  To her credit she did promptly return her dinner to us when she got home – poor girl.  Also an interesting note to save money I used an old slightly small shirt and the left over orange dye from the easter eggs.  I am so proud that I was thinking that far in advance.  It saved me 3.50 from walmart, time, and a trip to walmart… so add up the driving and associated savings and it comes to like $150.  You know you can’t get out of walmart without dropping some money on who knows what.  Some advice…. if you use the vinegar type of dye like I did, the smell does go away after about a week.  And, I have no plans to wash the shirt.  I saw what happened to those eggs when they got wet.  The plan was if it was raining to put the shirt on her once inside. My motto:  Always have a plan and a back up plan!   So on to the video:

Sorry the videos are so long.  And I only expect family to watch these :) And Sammy of course :)  Though he may be disappointed as he likely won’t be able to pick Adeline out!  We love Sammy and thank him for watching our videos! 

Did you notice in the above video Adeline has Psalm 100 memorized.  go girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, what a superstar!!! She did so good, no taking her clothes off or anything. Nice work on the recycled shirt! ;)