Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, May 14, 2010

More South Beach

We love the place we stayed – The Savoy Hotel. Tony the doorman is wonderful and keeps us laughing as we come and go. The suite is super sweet. They have chairs, umbrella, and a specially groomed kiddy area with sand toys! Anyway… on to the real reason you checked this out, cute pics (thank you bryan for my awesome camera):

Here Adeline saw our first sunrise and came running to get Bryan and I saying "look, look a beautiful sunset". She had to have her picture taken with it. Though is is a great photo of her, I missed a beautiful sunrise. That's okay by me :)

IMG_3231

Then Essie wanted her picture taken, just like her big sister!

IMG_3232

Adeline gets dressed every morning before she eats breakfast in our room, then she will get into her swimming suit. Thank goodness she can dress herself these days. It speeds up the process.

IMG_3233

Bryan was with us for the afternoon on Wednesday after the morning session. The below pics are after our afternoon beach and swim. Can you believe Adeline can touch the bottom of the pool (3ft). I didn’t even think to let her try until we saw another little girl do it. So Bryan ran out at nap time and got wings and a tube for the girls.

IMG_3238

IMG_3237

IMG_3240

This picture is of Bryan try to get proof I was here and it wasn’t just he and the girls in South Beach. Adeline was ready for dinner and not in the mood for much of anything until we fed her. I understand… I get grumpy when I am hungry too.IMG_3245

1 comment:

Abby and Jacob said...

I love the pics!

Isnt it funny how we dont realize what our kids might be capable of until we see other kids doing it? I guess we try to keep them babies!

I first read that as Essie being able to dress herself and thought, "wow! Thats talent!", but I'm proud of Adeline, too.