Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

South Beach Arrival

After 7 plus hours in the car and service stations (to tell the truth I think we stopped at all but one) we arrived.  It was a great great great trip.  We love our hotel, Savoy.  We had some yummy Mediterranean food (falafel and shewarma – my spelling).

Our first trip to the pool and beach:

IMG_3197

IMG_3199

Jumping for joy!IMG_3202

it was a little overcast and windy… Adeline declared it her favorite beach…since she has been here before she says.  Last time we were here 2 yrs ago, Adeline was Esther’s age and I was 7 mo pregnant with Esther. Crazy stuff!IMG_3203

 

IMG_3210

IMG_3215

IMG_3224

and for good measure… a flashbackIMG_3221

2008 Miami trip

IMG_3204

2008 Miami and adeline

oh, I think I am getting sad thinking of how fast she is growing up!  A thanks to Aunt Annie for wonderful travel dresses :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sure looks like fun :) I cannot believe how much Adeline has changed, and that she ever had that little hair (based on how much she has now!). Hard to imagine what they will both look like in another few years.. time does fly, doesn't it?

Abby and Jacob said...

I was thinking those dresses were cute before I ever read that they were from Annie. Did she make them?

Looks like more good times with the Conrads!

Essie is so darn photogenic!

meme said...

Great pixs!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Hard to remember Addy so young....they sure are cuties!! Look forward to seeing ya'll in am!!! I'm thinking we are getting a BIG upgrade....a 'granddog' for a granddaughter!!! :) We've enjoyed Calhoun, but looking forward to playing with Essie!!

meme said...

I just changed my pix...I want to see if it worked...