Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Blueberry picking fun

image

So I would say just about every year I want to go picking blueberries and other than one year 8 years ago I miss it.  So this year when I overheard someone talking about it at Earlton I put it on my mind to make it happen.  So… we DID IT!  We went out to Parrish Family Farm (NW G’ville).  The one in Earlton has sunflowers to pick and animals from what I hear, but when I called the day prior to see if they had any the owner mentioned plan to get wet and fight mosquitoes.  No thank you immediately came to mind.  Better to adventure to the unknown than to that.  All 4 of us went. We were there for 30 min, spent $6 and had so much fun.  Not to mention tummies filled of the great blue treasure as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Addy is just getting so expressive. Too cute.

Katie said...

Hilarious!!! I want a "pre-licked" blueberry soo bad now!!!

Clifton said...

I love that she has blueberry all over her lips!