Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day Reflections

For Father's Day Adeline made me a card at school, very sweet, it looks like this:

I had placed it on the kitchen counter and yesterday while I was making Adeline's breakfast it caught my eye. I decided to go fishing to see if Addy could come up with any reasons why she loved her daddy without being prompted by her teachers. What she had to say melted my heart:

Daddy: Hey Addy, why do you love your daddy?
Addy: Ummmm, Ummmm, Ummm [oh oh, i was starting to get worried].... Because you tickle me... And because you give me hugs.... And because you put me to bed at night!... And because you kiss Mommy!
Daddy: Addy, i sure am blessed to have such a sweet daughter [and kissable wife]!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww.. :)

Abby and Jacob said...

Very funny! But enjoy it while you can, b/c one day she will act like she hates seeing you kiss your wife!

meme said...

That was so much better than, just because you 'tickle her'!! :) You are a great daddy....we are so proud of you!! :)