Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Teaching Tuesday on Wednesday! Holding a baby

Adeline walks up to me with hand in hand palm up and says Mommy this is how you hold a baby.  So I just had to put her to practice and plopped Esther in her lap.  She did great didn’t she!  Esther has a smile to melt your heart.  She wasn’t too sure it was all safe.  I was amazed at her patience in it though. 

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cute as always! They have such a wonderful mommy to learn from! Hope you're having a good day.

Abby and Jacob said...

And I thought it was funny to see my niece "hold" Josiah! And he only weighed about 10 lb at the time. Your girls are so cute together. Hope mine get along so well when we have another. You should be proud (I know you are).

Teri said...

Just adorable!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Another "proud aunt" moment for me :)