Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What in the world

What in the world changes us.  Adeline can’t even look at the step-sisters in Cinderella tearing her dress or bossing her around.  Though it is encouraging she still asks me to fast forward the video past these things after watching it for the 20th time I know one day she will go ahead and watch it.  So is it then my fault for hardening her heart and allowing her to not be bothered by “bad choices”.  Oh how that hurts my soul to think that I am starting this process of not being saddened by others bad choices.  Of course I do believe if at my age I still couldn’t watch a girls dress get torn by family or friends I would likely be dysfunctional after hearing about families being torn apart over a messy divorce or babies being born to babies.   How sad to think that these things hardly register anymore on my sensitive meter unless I know the person going through it.  Oh Dear God give me eyes to see and hands/feet to help where You want me to be doing work of loving others that need it.  Help me protect Adeline and keep her sweet sweet Spirit of kindness. (Esther too).

Adeline can sing a cute song about the Fruit of the spirit… super cute.  Love, joy, peace patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Fill us all up with these fruit Lord!

1 comment:

Abby and Jacob said...

I know! And people think you are crazy when you have a surprised or saddened response to these things in life. It's like its "wrong" to acknowledge that there is something wrong with these situations.