Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Easter Extended



We love our cousins Juliana and Lily Grace!

I love when we share holidays with folks we love and some we are just getting to know. I am thankful that Abdula was willing to experience this with us and Russell as well since his lovely wife was out of town. We also had the Tilley's, Overman's, Orlando Conrad's, and M&B as well that made this day extra special (but didn't get photos of the group). I am thankful Martha doesn't seem to mind when we invite tons of people over.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

meme said...

I'm thankful that we have family that likes to get together!!! the more the merrier!! :)

Abdullah A. said...

I was glad to be with you guys, Suzanne ! Was a great experience for me ! One and first of its kind, for me, since I've been here !