Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recent Art

Adeline has been into mermaids here lately. This was drawn back in April!
Essie is my dot and line girl. She has some excellent fine motor skillz :)
Adeline drew a picture of her Momma and herself. I know they are both labeled Adeline, but that is her story and I am sticking to it. I am the one on top with the darker hair.
Essie did this around Easter as well. She is into those dots as I mentioned but also cutting paper and gluing. And gluing doesn't always correspond to another piece of paper.
Apparently this isn't a very good photograph of a beautiful picture Adeline drew and now I can't find the pic to retake it. This is probably my favorite one she has done. As you can see she has learned her initials and like to color every inch of the paper.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meme said...

What good artists they are!!! :)