Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flowers 2011

Rumor has it the flowers weren't as pretty as years in the past. I have to say they were pretty close. I thank God he had a beautiful day set aside for us as this was the only day we could go. So I packed up like 4 outfits, tea party essentials, baby dolls, chairs, drinks, snacks, and camera of course. I planned for us to be there a while. Over 300 pictures is what I think the final count ended up being. At times I can't imagine not documenting all the fun we have and other times I decide for us to have fun and I will skip documenting. Well today was all about documenting and we had fun. Though of course there were times I thought they were done. But a piece of gum or princess gummies and we were back at it. Plus they were just so cute I couldn't not take more pictures.
Adeline was patiently waiting for me and I just snapped one. It was a very bright day!




A very nice person also there to take pictures of the beautiful field offered to take one of me and the girls. It turned out wonderful. I should have worn pink though!
Adeline might be why folks thought the number of flowers were down this year. She picked and picked just like her great grandmother Rossie would have I do believe. She said after the third of fourth time I told her to not pick too many, " They are just too beautiful. I just can't stop picking them." Loved it! How could I stop that.
Sisters by God and friends for life. These two just naturally get along. I am soooo blessed. I hope we can continue to foster the friendship. I pray for this regularly. They are as beautiful in their character as they are on the outside. They were giving kisses to each other, hugs, did ring around the rosie even. When we left the house we had their baby dolls dressed similarly to the above Easter dresses. Well they wanted their babies hair done. Granted it is plastic hair. So I hot glued a ribbon hair band on the babies. It was cute and the girls LOVED it. Though in relaying these events to others later on I have had some reactions when folks think that I hot glued the ribbon to Adeline and Essie. Love it!

Now to get some printed and hung in the house... hopefully by Christmas :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meme said...

Suzanne, you did a GREAT job with the flower pixs!! I had assumed that the same professional took them, as usual...especially, when you were in some of them!! I don't know how you did it all....almost completely by yourself, except for that sweet lady that took a pix of the three of ya'll!!! I'm very impressed....and thanks so much for having them wear their Easter dresses....put me on the list for some copies.... :)