Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

How to tie a bow

Adeline was so proud to tie a bow all by her self.  Beaming with pride.  She has been pretty independent in working on this task refusing my help for months.


Essie too is working on this task.  She gives props to her friend Ian David at school (who also helped her get that shiner today) and Ms. Jenn for teaching her how to tie her bow.


I love you girls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such sweet girls!!! So proud of Adeline. And I love Essie's, especially her random comments: "I like salad" "boys don't wear dresses". Cute.

Abby and Jacob said...

Wow! The things girls work on is so much different than what boys work on! For example...saying "excuse me" instead of "bless you" when he passes gas!

They are cuties and I'm impressed by their persistence.