Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coupons: Rules and Lingo

So as previously mentioned I am getting into the coupon world.  Actually hotcouponworld.com to be specific.  I suggest you register and become a free member yourself.  Please mention me. Though I don’t get anything for it… that I know of :)  I am conradsu of course.

If you go to join you will soon be overwhelmed by the lingo.  I suggest going here.  A couple others that I don’t recall being on that link:  Peelie is a sticker on the packaging.  WYB = when you buy (ie:  get $1 off X product WYB milk). I go coocoo for BOGO.  Buy one get one :)  Especially when you have a coupon on top of that. 

It may be good to know some general rules.  Click here to see another post on the rules of couponing.  Though I think everyone I know would instinctively know most of these.

Then a recent article in the Gainesville Sun on couponing.  Click here.

This is the blog of the person that posts on the forums at hotcouponworld.com that seem so helpful.  iheartpublix.com  This link, if you click here, is to the coming weeks sales that includes printable coupons.

More to come….

I basically took the week off this week, spent $130 on produce and some essentials that we aren’t willing to buy a different brand one and still managed to save $30.  Not a good week.  But I only clipped 4 coupons when leaving the house.  God bless someone that had taped a few through out the store :)  I ended up using 8 from peelies, cliped and gift coupons.

1 comment:

Abby and Jacob said...

Wow! Lots of info. I'll give it a try.