Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Measuring UP

Esther had her 1yr appointment this week and boy oh boy is she a cutie.  And just for documentation thought I would share she was:

25lb 6oz – 95%

31.5 inches in length – 97%

18.5 inches for head circumference – 90%. 

I would hate to think I am being a bad parent and already comparing them, but it isn’t like that. 

So Adeline at 1 yr:

23lbs 4 oz –80%

29.75 inches in length – 75%

18.25 inches for head circumference –80%

It is so much fun to see the grow physically and in their personality.

So anyone up for a test?

1image

2image

3image

4image

5image

6image7 image 

Praise God that He knows us so very well:

Luke 12:7  "Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.”

So valuable to God and to us!  Thank you God for such blessings – so many miracles in each minute of each day.  We are trying to enjoy every breath to its fullest!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how fun :) Let's see..
A, A, E, A, E, A, E ?? Some of those are tough, hope I got them right!

Teri said...

Ok here goes... A, E, E, A, E, A, E??? That was tough!!!

meme said...

A,A,E,A, E,E,E
regardless....they are cute girls and we are blessed!! :)

Abby and Jacob said...

AAEAEEE, but I'm not so sure about #7. They are both so cute, though!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

everyone did great! meme and abby got it... I think it would have helped if I got those little ones to look clear bigger. sorry.

so I think they are for sure starting to look their own in some ways for sure!

though I will have to say if a photo isn't labeled or dated in 15 yrs I will have a lost cause on my hands in determining who is who!

July 30, 2009 1:47 PM