Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tango with Mango

So does anyone have any good techniques or tips to cutting up a mango.  Every time I do it feels like a major struggle to just get just a small amount of golden delicious fruit off the seed.  I feel that half of the fruit is wasted mush squished by my hands in an effort to enjoy this goodness.

Help?!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

You are such a courageous woman. I just don't even go there. So please share your acquired knowledge when you get it.

Abby and Jacob said...

You crack me up! Unfortunately I dont eat mangos (or much fruit at all, really). I'm gonna either have to learn these things or send Josiah to your house to learn to eat like a normal person!

meme said...

Great Meme loved mangoes....she would peel them and then slice off pieces from the seed...then, over the sink....she would enjoy 'eating' the rest off the seed!! The trick is making sure they are ripe! Good luck and enjoy!

Teri said...

We love mangos, one of Sammy's favs and since he is being raised Columbian by day(lol) he eats many and would ask for them. I had exact same prob, was gooey mess by time I got done so I had the pro, Gloria, teach me. She showed me how they do there and it is so great, no mess except maybe little drip down your arm.
It is hard to explain how though...I need to show you if that makes sense.Not really with mango but just how to do hands when holding it and how to do knife. Remind me next time I see you and I tell you what she told me. =)

Suzanne said...

I will video Terri and post :)