Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crime never Pays

And if you don’t know what things are worth you can get all the wrong stuff!

Last night someone decided to go through both of our vehicles.  I noticed that my driver door was ajar this morning when walking the dog.  It was then that I noticed that my glove box and center console had exploded into the seats.  Though I didn’t notice anything missing.  Bryan quickly came to investigate and noticed that his too had exploded.  Bryan was missing an old Palm Pilot and a beloved harmonica.

image 

I was so thankful that my expensive Stroller was still in the car.  It was the first thing I checked to make sure was there.  And too they didn’t get the DVD player in the back seat.  It is probably what Adeline would have checked for first if she had known was going on.

Then when we drove up at the end of the day we found Jordan in our driveway wanting an interview.  So we gave her one:

6 comments:

Katie said...

I hope that you had an ID number of that harmonica on file and a photo of it so that it can be correctly identified.

Abby and Jacob said...

Hope they dont come back for the stroller just for spite!

Suzanne said...

I know... I can't believe I even said that. I also during the interview that didn't make it to TV thanked them for not spilling my water/old drink all over the car.

Teri said...

Suzanne you are just too funny, I love that you thanked them for not spilling, ha ha! Well, we are all just glad that nobody was hurt and all is safe and praising God only the harmonica and palm pilot gone. Looks like they sure thought Addy was cute, she got lots of screen time! What a little up and budding star!

bryan said...

Only a harmonica? You have obviously underestimated the pain and suffering i have gone through without my G key Golden Blues buddy! Fortunately, they left my favorite b-sharp bluesy harmonica, and my old C key harmonica go figure! That's right, i have three harmonicas in my car (aren't you jealous!)

Clifton said...

Bryan, I love that you keep 3 harmonicas in your car!

And Suzanne, great interview!