Come have FUN with the Conrads!!!

We lean on Jesus as He is our strength for everyday.
1 Peter 4:11 Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teaching Tuesday: Building

What fun to build with Adeline.  She had so much fun making her helicopter.  And I think the ability to complete the task also built up her confidence.  Note:  Character under construction.  Thanks to God for allowing the moments to take place so positively and thanks to Lowes for supporting the hardware for the project…such fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Adeline! She is so proud, how sweet! What a great idea, building a helicopter!

Abby and Jacob said...

Wow, I'm impressed! You are a brave Mommy, Suzanne. I think I would have been scared to put my fingers there, but she did such a great job aiming.

meme said...

Way to go Adeline!! I agree, with Abby....a brave Mommy, too!! :)